Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Redheads

Muse {redhead}

Week after week, I see a lot of different hair colors that breeze through my salon.  Sterotypical maybe, but sometimes we do notice that the colors do match the personalities.  Last week was my week for redheads which is a bit surprising, pleasantly though, because I have two little girls that are gingers.  They are still too little for us to know if their personalities will go with their hair types, Piper is 2, Sutton is 18 months.  But every now and again I see myself thinking, she's got a temper, it must be that red hair!  I also find myself day dreaming some days about what they will be like when they grow up.  This is how I picture my little redheaded muses.


Blondes are noticed, but redheads are remembered.

Redheads
loves to throw cookouts but doesn't actually like to grill  • Balks at the color green regardless of stereotype • always wears red lipstick • dances in the rain even when she isn't wearing rain boots • PAINTS HER NAILS pink every chance she gets • sprays her stationary with her signature scent • HAS A SIGNATURE SHADE OF red LIPSTICK • loves the smell of an old paperback book • is witty but never judgmental • IS SMART, but never  know-it-all • goes with her gut no matter what  • IS QUICK TO BLUSH, BUT quicker to make you blush • always laughs when she trips over her own two feet but will be the first to help you up when you trip over yours • 



"Of course, part of the problem with redheads is that there aren't enough of them. They make up just two percent of the population. So they're pretty extraordinary. Redheads are too numerous to be ignored, too rare to be accepted." Grant McCracken


1 comment: