Friday, May 18, 2012

"What's Your Beaute Routine?" Series: My Nightly Routine

As a hair and make-up artist, a mom, a business owner, and a girl that loves to socialize, I am asked a lot how I get ready everyday so quickly. It takes me no longer than 30 minutes every morning to get ready and out the door, because let's be honest, that is all the time that I have! 
This is the first post of a series that I am starting called "What's Your Beaute Routine." I am always so curious to see what products people are using, what works for them, and how they get ready every morning. First up, my very own beaute routine!

I take a shower each night instead of in the morning. This gives me 20 minutes to myself where I can wash away the stress of the day and relax before bed. I don't wash my hair every night, so I pull it up in my favorite leopard print shower cap so that it doesn't get wet.  Plus, it makes me feel a bit more glamorous!

Nightly Shower Routine
Clarisonic  cleans your face 6 times more effective than hand washing
YSL Temps Majeur Baume Nettoyant Exfoliating gel that feels better than the typical sandpaper stuff
YSL Youth Liberator Cleansing Foam feels like a cream cleanser but has a lot of suds
 I spray tan every Thursday and I love how this glove removes all of the dry skin and ugly left over tanner.
I have hair extensions and i love how this keeps them feeling soft. It's also reinforcing for highlighted hair.

Bedtime Routine
Tone with YSL Youth Liberator Lotion
Moisturizer and Tone with YSL Youth Liberator Serum
To prevent dark circles and puffy eyes YSL Forever Youth Liberator
When my skin is acting like it's a pubescent teenager, I always reach for Kiehls Blue
Herbal Spot Treatment.
Deborah lippman Rich girl hand and cuticle Creme:  Love this because it has an SPF!
Sara Happ- lip slip- To prevent cracked lips, this is a must!
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace: I've been using this since middle school, and I still love it.
Sonic Care is a must have- I am cavity prone and not committed to flossing.
Listerine whitening- I drink coffee, A LOT of coffee.

Stay tuned for my morning beaute routine later today! 
What are some of your favorite bedtime beaute routines? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to check out some of these products. And I like and need your shower cap.

    ReplyDelete