Friday, June 1, 2012

Lake House Bound


Road Trip

Driving on weekends to the lake are always fun.  Lee {my husband} and I usually finish up our Friday around 4.  The girls {Piper & Sutton} are usually still napping and Zander is thankfully playing in our neighborhood cul-de-sac.  We get packed in a hurry, with 3 kids we don't have an option not too.  It's hard sometimes to pack "cute" when you know you are going to be covered in popsicle and ketchup  for the majority of the time.  I still give it my best shot.  This is what is in my suitcase!



Lake House Bound



It is so much fun to come here. We go out in the boat and pull the kids tubing.  My husband is an amazing wakeboarder.  My little boy Zander loves driving the boat and our early morning jet ski rides.  Sometimes we wake the kids up and take them in their p.j.'s and life vests.  It's so much fun after a busy week.


A place to clear my head


And that is just what I'm going to do.  What are your plans for the weekend?  Are you staying in or traveling?  I feel so lucky to have the best of both worlds.  Should I stay at the beach or should I go to the lake , it's a constant question around our house!  For now, I'm signing out to no internet access, no pintrest, or Facebook, just a good ol' fashion lake house view. Enjoy your weekend and whatever you do be lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment