Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summertime

She acts like summer and walks like rain 
                                                 Reminds me that there's time a to change, 
 Since the return from her stay on the moon 
      She listens like spring and she talks like June..........hey, hey, hey


This is absolutely my favorite time a year, these is some of my must haves!

  1.  Zebra beach towel- this is a must have, I mean seriously!
  2.  Beach Chair-super fab and comfy too
  3.  Tote- completely out of the ordinary for me, but I love it
  4.  Sandals-  can I say closet staple
  5.  Sun Glasses- one in every color please!
  6.  Hat- love this because it doesn't cover everything, I need some Vitamin D
  7. Water Bottle-  everybody is doing it.........
  8.  Brush- this saves me after the boat, wind, and salt water
  9.  Sunscreen-  trust the bum
10.  Powder - i love the coverage and the protection
11.  Lipstick- this is my mood lipstick.  It's never the same color
12.  Deodorant- kiehl's, need I say more
13.  Shampoo-  smells divine
14.  Conditioner-  protective and nourishing
15.  Sun Protectant- this really protects from salt water, chlorine, and sun.  it's a no brainer

How much more enjoyable would bike riding be!  The smell of the flowers as you ride!
Umm, ummmm.  Need I say anymore?
via

What are some of your summer favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment