Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taking Photos in Style

One of my past times is taking photos of babies and "beaute".  I have loved and lost a lot in life and there is no better way to capture these special times than with photos.  When I was a little girl my mom would always say, "If the house catches on fire, grab my pictures"!  Now of course, it would be grab the computer and the hard drive, LOL!  Times have changed but the value of a photo has not.  
Now you all know that there is not much that I don't do without making a statement.  I will make no stops at holding a camera.  These are some of my favorites.  

I would use this one on my nights out with my Nikon D90.  That's a big camera without much of a fashion statement.  With these sequins and ruffles it would be an accessory not a distraction.



This camera strap was given to me for my 30th birthday by Alena Smith, my best friend and confident.  She is also one of my favorite bloggers, fishsmith3.blogspot.com.  She always has the best gifts!

How do you accessorize awkward electronics?  There are times that we can't leave the house without them, so any tips would be great!  We always want to look our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment