Monday, July 30, 2012

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO!

This week has been a whirlwind.  Sometimes I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, like I need to hang on tight, because before I know it, the ride will be over.  It goes by in an instant.  I mean really, August.  That is insane.  

The Barbecue for Boobies went great!  We raised $7000.  That's a whole lotta pig if you ask me.  We had a great turnout with a lot of local support.  



Zander, my little boy, also started kindergarden that day.  I can't believe it.  He walked into that school like he owned it.  I'm so proud of the little boy he has turned out to be.




Next up is Birthdays.  Lee's is August 5, Zander's August 25, and Piper is August 28.  
I'll keep you posted on what we are going to do. 

 Until then, I need sleep, lovelies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment