Friday, July 20, 2012

NHRMCF Pink Ribbon Project

This year I am chairing a local event for the Pink Ribbon Project.
This is a clip they did on my mother and how the project helped her during her treatment.  


This weekend I am presenting the game ball for the hammerheads soccer team!
I am so excited to have support from such a such a great organization!


Next week we have a BBQ that we are doing in honor of my mother!  


The menu looks divine!

Chef, Kirsten Mitchell

I want to give special thanks to the Herring Family of Hogslats for donating the pigs!
This is the lunch flyer!


I just received a picture of the painting that we are using for the signature art piece.
 There will be prints made of this and post cards!

Artist, Pam Toll

Our theme this year is legacy.  I'm so excited that my mom left one for me, with all of the things I do, with all of the things I say, the way I raise my babies, the way I make spaghetti, the way I put lotion on every night, the things I believe in, and the things I don't.  

4 comments:

  1. Favorite post yet. I cried. {love}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from Los Angeles, CA and had a bilateral mastectomy due to Breast Cancer 3 months ago at the age of 39. I am looking forwad to your event and appreciate your support and dedication. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Happy to share my story and show off my amazing new body and my spirit. Contact me at Leigh@leighhelberg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! We can't wait to see you, and thanks for supporting!<3 Elisha

      Delete