Monday, July 2, 2012

Party in Post: Independence Day

No pressure.  We are only throwing a party that is the reason for our freedom.  
No, really, no pressure.  I'm not sure about your house but my abode will be rocking on the fourth.  
For some reason not everyone shares my unreliquished need to celebrate 
every holiday but I don't give a rip.
Traditions are so much fun, 
and I am so excited I can't hardly stand it.  
So pompoms, burger baskets, and a parade it is.  Bike decorations,  
sparklers, lounge chairs on the golf course, and a jumpy house will do. 
What are your plans?  Are there any traditions that your family does each year?

I also love that tackiness is actually welcome on the Fourth of July!
Thank god, because I plan to fully participate.

Cute nautical/red, white, and blue nails!



zigzag dressgold flatssunglasses, leather satchel, anchor necklace


Happy Fourth of July Everyone!  Enjoy your families and cheers to you!  

2 comments:

  1. When the parade? We're coming over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday, for shizzle! See you there! Don't act like it didn't start with you at the campground, decorating our four wheelers! Yes everyone, of course Alena's was better. She probably has the plans for her ATV decor hidden in her basement still!

    ReplyDelete