Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jonsin for some inspiration

Okay, it's time to tighten up.  My office space is clogging up my brain.  I think my manager may even lose her mind in there!!  Or may lose her mind from losing her keys, and her phone, in the trenches, but regardless, we are losing it!  A man designed it, and yes it is very functional, I will give him that.  But inspiring, no.  It's kind of like an office/storage building.  It's so funny though.  Clients are always interested in what is in there.  It's like the unknown.  Well guess what, it's a hole, with one little window.  Kind of like solitary confinement {like prison}, no I've never been to prison, but I'm sure it's less than mediocre just like my office.




The salon is ah...mazing, if I do say so myself.  I built that for everyone else though.  For their viewing pleasure.  With all the pressures now, of coming up with something profound at every waking second for all the world to see, I need to add some fab for my viewing pleasure! So here is what I had in mind.

luv a white room because of the endless things you can do to a blank canvas!
via

Lil' sugar, lots of spice!  I luv the black credenza and velvet pink sofa.  Scrumptious.

I usually favor things more wop-sided but I like the symmetry of this room.  

via


I will post some pictures of my office soon! Let me know what you think I should do!


No comments:

Post a Comment