Wednesday, April 25, 2012

On Being a Momma... (and getting it all done)


This weekend was full of family time, something that I cherish so much. A lot of people ask me how I do it all. I own a store and salon, work a lot, volunteer, cook dinner every night, and still make it to t-ball games, ballet class, and parent teacher conferences. I may not sleep much at night, but I have three good kids that keep me motivated to make it all happen.  


Sutton is my baby and 17 months old. This past weekend we went out on our boat for the first time and she wasn't happy about it as you can tell. 

Piper will be three in August and is my sweet, but sometimes feisty, little girl.

Zander, the best big brother, is my first baby. He is sweet to my little girls, most of the time, and will be going to kindergarten this year. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. 

How many mother's are out there they work full time? Any advice on getting it all done? There seem to never be enough hours in the day!

quote from Dilly Dallas blog

No comments:

Post a Comment