Monday, April 30, 2012

Charity Event & a Wedding Weekend

This past week, I attended an event called Wine, Women, & Shoes that benefited Make-a-Wish foundation. There was a silent auction, a live auction, and a fashion show. 

Frances Weller of WECT was the host of the evening and looked gorgeous as always. 

Harrison Sasser owns Gentlemen's Corner which is right next door to my store, Blush. It's my favorite men's store and Harrison helps me keep my husband, Lee, in style.

Monkee's also had a booth at the event and auctioned off shoes in the silent auction. 

This weekend, Lee and I attended the wedding of Kenny, one of Lee's best friends (Lee was the best man). It was a gorgeous wedding on the bride's parent's property located on the Intercoastal Waterway.  The weather was perfect, the food was great, the decorations were adorable (the groom made DIY light fixtures he found on Pinterest!) and it was great seeing old friends from high school. 

While Lee was busy with his best man responsibilities, my best  friend, Alena, and I had a great time. 

Congratulations to the bride and groom to a beautiful wedding! Lee and I had a great time and are so happy for you two!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your charity event and great wedding weekend. Hope you had lovely time. Last month, I arranged my friend’s birthday party and dinner at an amazing Chicago event space. We all had pretty wonderful time and enjoyed there.

    ReplyDelete