Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chic Chat

Every Tuesday morning I go on z107.5 for Chic Chat with Foz and Jocelyn. It's something that I look forward to every week. This week we talked about how to get healthy hair. I see a lot of blond hair, brown hair, and curly hair, but I don't necessarily always see healthy hair. My favorite products to ensure healthy hair are Shu Uemura's art of hair ceremony or a Kerastase conditioning treatment



After my radio spot, I had a few minutes to grab coffee with a girlfriend before I had to head to the salon for a full day of clients. I always try and dress my best and you won't catch me often in flat shoes, even if I am on my feet all day long.


If any of you have questions, feel free to leave a message in the comment section and I will respond to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment