Thursday, April 5, 2012



After 9 seasons, another locally produced show, One Tree Hill, closed on its last episode. The creator, Mark Schwahn, is a genius,  and the actors have come into their own! I am so sad to see One Tree Hill go, but am thankful for the opportunities I had while they were filming. 
Bethany Joy Lenz, who played Haley James Scott, was a client of mine in the 9th season. She was such a pleasure to work with and her hair looked fabulous!

I was lucky enough to do hair  on set and was able to meet many of the crew and actors of One Tree Hill. This is Brian Moss and Joannie from the hair department for Warner Brothers.  Joannie took me in as a fill in for her assistant. 



One Tree Hill, we will miss you! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your team!

No comments:

Post a Comment