Monday, April 16, 2012

Azalea Festival Weekend

This weekend was a whirlwind between Garden Party and the Patron's Gala. After a long weekend of parties and socializing, I may just have to double my dose of Diet Sundrop today!

Steven, my partner in crime, and I on Friday before the Garden Party

Me with some of my Blush beauties including Kelly, Patt, Rachel, Steven, and Tess


Me and Steven's shoes at Garden Party

 On Saturday, Lee and I dressed our best to attend the Patron's Gala. We are Patron's every year and the Gala is one of our favorite events of the season!

The 1940s theme was a fabulous inspiration for hair and make-up. 


Me and Lee at the Patron's Gala

Blush girls!

I hope that you all had a great weekend as well! I'm already looking forward to next year's Azalea Festival weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment