Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bangs in your Future?


In  this particular segment there were a few innocent inside jokes. It was so profound that it happened because in all honesty it was completely innocent. Teasers are all the new rage in our area and recently it has been brought to my attention that there are a lot of people taking our lead.  Teasers were not my idea, originally. They were inspired by another salon, Gretta Cole, in Boston, MA! I think she is a brilliant entrepreneur and I admire her business savvy.  I wanted to bring a little dose of northern style to our small town.  So in good fun, Foz touched base on this subject, which I thought was a riot because I truly had no idea he was going to.  I took it in stride and handled it well but I could have really botched this.  Wilmington, aka, Wilmywood is much smaller than you may think, so we walk on eggshells around here. Welcome to the south.  It's all in good fun and there is nothing like a heathy competition!  I think it makes it a challenge and keeps you on your toes.  
Well done, Foz and Jocelyn!  



The second thing I talked about was bangs.  We also have a love hate relationship with this subject.  We've all had bad ones and we all think we want them again.  It is one of those things that you have to really think about before you make the commitment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment